Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 12-30-2011, 09:47 AM   #1
albert_pak

Please review my website

Hello,

I just got a new website running about a week and half ago. I run an online advertisement agency. I decided that I needed a website looking at how everything is online now.

Can you guys check out my website and give me some pointers on what I need to do? What I lack? What I'm doing good?

www.adloaner.com

Thanks everyone for your help!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
albert_pak is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2011, 11:31 AM   #2
snsd555

more information on your landing page would be good. also, the blue seems to clash with the red/black theme.

other than that, the site looks nice and clean.
snsd555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:31 PM   #3
s13driver

As above, the colors don't really mesh well with the rest of the site. And the logo is rather simple, and you can see the pixels.

s13driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:56 PM   #4
albert_pak

Thanks!! I changed the colors to red and I'm currently making a logo right now through a 3rd party. It's on its way, but it'll probably take about a week for it to be up on my website.

Old 12-31-2011, 09:53 AM   #5
turborx15

Looking cool and professional site.thanks dude go ahead.

- Fast & Secure | Wordpress Optimized | 30Min Ticket Resonse

Lightning fast speed for webmaster powered by Pure SSD
turborx15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:41 AM   #6
albert_pak

Thanks for checking out my website and for your comment!!

Old 04-04-2013, 01:47 AM   #7
theshawnchin

Send a message via AIM to theshawnchin
Hey Some times ago i join ur website in it i found very impressive materials ..

|
|
|
|
|
|
theshawnchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:13 AM   #8
semaphore.v

site dose not open here

semaphore.v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:20 PM   #9
rchelikopter

nice website
at X Hobby Store and fly the toy for fun and enjoyment. You can search for Large Size Outdoor RC Helicopters, RC Cars, RC Tanks, RC Boats, RC planes, RC Flight simulator and many other rc products or accessories at our rc hobby store.
rchelikopter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:51 AM   #10
Matt Hutchings

Site doesn't look like its live.

Matt Hutchings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:23 AM   #11
hamidafg

there is a problem with your website! get it fixed and then we can review it!

hamidafg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:51 AM   #12
GlobalPay

Your website is not working for some reason

|
GlobalPay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:15 AM   #13
OneManCrew

Seems like it's down.

OneManCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:22 AM   #14
lukegpl

Your website got trouble. It doesnt open. i think you have done quite work on this.

-
-
lukegpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:58 AM   #15
Laraseo2010

Great Idea

Great ideas guys. Can assist me to increase look and user friendly my site
I am Asher A Kundar. An Internet Marketing Spe******t and Part Time Article Writer. I have over 12 years of experience in SEO in Dubai, Coordinating With Web Design Dubai Team, Email Marketing Service in UAE, SMS Marketing Dubai Abu Dhabi, Web Design Company in UAE.

I am personally involve in various large project with multi-national companies in United Arab Emirates.

Asher Kandora

Laraseo2010 is offline   Reply With Quote