Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 07-24-2012, 12:46 AM   #1
sunreal

ultrawebsitehosting.com reseller hosting? Worth?

I have been looking at ultrawebsitehosting.com and especially on their reseller hosting solutions. I have to say that I was surprised regarding the prices!
But I doubt is they can provide good service for me for such low price.
Any comment or recommendation will be appreciated!
sunreal is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-24-2012, 05:02 PM   #2
storminternet

You will have list of webhosting providers that are offering economical prices with quality support. It is better to check not only reviews but also uptime report of their servers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

Lifetime Hosting:
ISPA Award Winner: 2013-Best SME Hosting| 2014-Best Dedicated Hosting
Join the Storm Web Hosting
and get 20% of the sale value
storminternet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 06:46 PM   #3
kaithyedward

Being a webmaster I like just on company regarding web hosting and that is Go daddy.

kaithyedward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 01:31 AM   #4
Grignard

I think you need to have more options to choose from. I know that Just199 is quality company with experienced solutions, stable servers and featured cheap plans.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 02:39 AM   #5
Edmund

No doubts Just199.com will perfectly suit your demands. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:03 AM   #6
Celsius

Use reselling from jolis.net.
They have profitable plans with excellent support which fixes issues very fast if they occur.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:29 PM   #7
jonemike

i think this is best site for you.

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:08 AM   #8
clo@

I am a proud ultrawebsitehosting.com customer for many months and have had an amazing experience thus far. They are always attentive to my needs and quickly respond to any sales/support/billing questions I had.
I used to be 'new' in web hosting, but thanks to them holding my hand throughout and providing timely help, I can now brag about all the knowledge I learned!
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:53 AM   #9
zitam

They may provide you good services. Because, Now a days lot of companies are into presence in providing quality hosting services at Cheapest rates. Must really appreciate them

:: India's Best Web Hosting company

Drupal Hosting -
zitam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:09 AM   #10
Infinite

I think that planethoster.net will perfectly suit your demands.
They are providing high performance services for a reasonable pricing with knowledgeable support.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:10 AM   #11
How?

Well, Ultrawebsitehosting.com is quite good option to host web sites.
It is time-tested web host. these guys have been providing hosting services for 9 years.
I found nice discount -
Quote:
Use coupon code "AUG995" while ordering for $9.95 off your order!
Really great host.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 02:17 AM   #12
Gorrilas

I totally support Planethoster suggestion. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote