Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 05-28-2013, 01:52 AM   #1
devmeh5

Review My Website

Hello please review my website:

I am in the business of manufacturing industrial machines like steel rolling mill machines, plants, pulley assembly, shearing machines, sprockets, and other tools & equipments. Here is my website steelrollingmillmachinery.com

Please review it and share your views.

Best Regards

Old 05-28-2013, 03:39 AM   #2
webhostors

Site looks good and loads fast. But the header portion needs to be worked out as it makes the site look dull. A good logo would make the site look better. And the text colors can be slightly changed too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| VPS | Dedicated Servers | Reseller Hosting
SSL | Daily Backup | Softaculous | Litespeed | Cloudlinux | SEO Tools | RV Sitebuilder
Best and cheap
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
webhostors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:34 PM   #3
Die_heart

yeah i had check ur site... its good....

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote