Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 02-27-2012, 03:56 AM   #1
petermartin789

On the Meta description

Meta tag description I have defined in the master page to share my Internet site, according to the needs of business users I do not want the contents of the same description for all sites and sub sites. In-fact must be different for all sites according to the content displayed on this page are used for the purpose of SEO. Please allow me to know of any way possible for the same. Please I need some suggestions that really work as soon as possible. Guys, please comment! Thank advance!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
petermartin789 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2012, 04:41 AM   #2
jamesranatte

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by petermartin789 View Post
Meta tag description I have defined in the master page to share my Internet site, according to the needs of business users I do not want the contents of the same description for all sites and sub sites. In-fact must be different for all sites according to the content displayed on this page are used for the purpose of SEO. Please allow me to know of any way possible for the same. Please I need some suggestions that really work as soon as possible. Guys, please comment! Thank advance!
The meta description of your page must be according to your business and the content of your each web pages of your websites. If your description is according to web page then it is beneficial for the purpose of SEO.

|
|
|
|
jamesranatte is offline   Reply With Quote