Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 09-26-2011, 10:37 PM   #1
strauusstryis21

SEO or PPC?

I truly desire my ROI to enhance. I have learned of PPC advertising and this truly enhances traffic greatly. If you desire to capitalize affiliate programs latest nice, then you should get a hand on this. There is a drawback in here because it is very costly when you bid for appropriate keywords. I do not desire to head over than that. I have a specific financial plan and this should not go beyond my limit. If we evaluate SEO to PPC, I believe SEO would provide further pre-qualified traffic to webpage in contrast to PPC. Can anyone give comment on this and possibly share your experiences

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
strauusstryis21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2011, 09:38 PM   #2
tech.biztech

I have experience of PPC it is so fast than SEO but we can get its benefit for short time and SEO is slow but benefit of it, for a long term. But it is necessary to do SEO with right manner.

tech.biztech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:28 PM   #3
seoowner

I Prefer SEO only as it is free, slow and steady.
seoowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 06:19 AM   #4
prabhat

I have experience of SEO .SEO is slow but benefit of it, for a long term. But it is necessary to do SEO with right approach.
prabhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 03:39 AM   #5
alina albert

PPC only works if your SEO is good you can do it additionally.
Main and basic thing is SEO if your SEO is proper and of good quality then you can get good results.
alina albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:17 AM   #6
john321

PPC is just what the name says ... you put up a link and pay a fee every time someone clicks it. Although that is hardly effective SEO IMO, the link, if properly coded, could have some SEO benefit, slight though it may be.
But I'd guess that the major SEs have already developed a way to make sure PPC links are not counted the same way ordinary links are counted ...
john321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 05:43 AM   #7
mikest

In my Opinion Both!! Both Seo and PPC have its own worth!! PPC is normally used to boost the keywords Rankings in Jiffy Through Advisement While Search Engine Optimization is beneficial in the Long Run!!

|
|
|
mikest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:41 AM   #8
seo123

Both

Both are equally important.

|
|
seo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:53 AM   #9
PhilComforthost

You can only make comparisons in a 'general' way, because PPC and SEO will generate results differently. Further, any comparisons would be website specific, so again we are talking 'generally'.

In my opinion, SEO is a must for all sites and PPC is there if you need it.

Web Hosting Solutions
Shared, Reseller, VPS, and Dedicated Solutions
Blazing Fast Servers, 24/7 Live Chat & Ticket Support
PhilComforthost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:10 PM   #10
autovirginia

SEO and PPC

Hi there,

if you don't get any traffic with SEO within 6 months than i prefer you to take help of PPC but SEO should be regularly done side by side.

|
|
autovirginia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:37 PM   #11
jamesbarbossa

Nowadays PPC have not important then SEO because if you are going to makes seo for any site then it getting good position in the search engine with high page rank.There re many on page and off page techniques for seo.

jamesbarbossa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 02:09 AM   #12
serena85

For me there are two different things SEO and PPC.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 04:11 AM   #13
steveschmidt85

PPC is no doubt better as it shows instant result for SEO you have to be on top 5 position than only it is beneficial
steveschmidt85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:58 PM   #14
shawnlevy5

The way that PPC brings traffic to the site that you might have these days can be fast so it is better to be really prepared for it.

shawnlevy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 04:32 AM   #15
ArthurCane

Both are very great strategy in generating ROI you just have to be knowledgeable and know how to implement them properly in ethical way to avoid being penalized by search engines.
ArthurCane is offline   Reply With Quote