Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 01-09-2018, 01:54 AM   #1
shrikantha

Smile How Do I Increased My Site Traffic By 201% In 3 Months

Hello All,

Today I want to share all the techniques I have used to increase my site traffic by 201% just in 3 months.
I think all of you know about the importance of the relevant content. Yes, content is the king and which acts as a heart and soul of the website SEO.
Now I will come to the points I have followed to boost my site traffic.

1. I have created a relevant and comprehensive content that can be used for readers not for search engines. I meant, I wrote content for user perspective.
Created inner backlinks throughout the site.

2. Changed the Title tag, description tag, alt tag, header text. Actually, I have added important keywords along with the brief description.

3. Changed the website theme and redirections.

4. Fixed all the broken links.

5. Submitted a long article on the high page do follow directories.

That's it I have done and saw a huge traffic on my site.

Hope you follow all the aforementioned steps and avail the traffic benefits of your site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
shrikantha is offline   Reply With Quote