Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Yahoo

Notices

Old 03-02-2012, 11:34 PM   #1
bobo.cx

Why most of my sites never ranked well in Yahoo?

I advise you do not bother with Yahoo, I have the same situation, two of my website ranking in Google is very good, on the three positions for several keywords, Yahoo, spend some time on the first page, and now they are losing like4 or 5.
This situation has been going on for months, I did not even use it.
Why? A site, one of my friends in the same niche and keyword rankings since last year (never change), the second page of a good location place of the master abandoned.
The conclusion? If you work hard, your page, search engine optimization and good fresh content, Yahoo will position you play and no one asked you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bobo.cx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2012, 02:02 AM   #2
hansol

You have to change your seo methods.
And tr to optimize again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hansol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 12:36 AM   #3
chinawoodstove

Improve your skills, increase their professional knowledge

chinawoodstove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 10:12 AM   #4
warren123

Nice Post Thanks For Sharing.

|
|
|
warren123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:15 AM   #5
audrey110

i guess you never followed the proper steps....

|
|
|
audrey110 is offline   Reply With Quote