Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Yahoo

Notices

Old 12-10-2011, 11:32 PM   #1
ashtontrace

How to get Indexed Speedily in Yahoo?

I currently have a web based or online site and the whole thing of the pages are indexed in Google search engine that we are all popularly aware of. Even when I update the contents of those pages or a few pages or even one page at the minimum it gets indexed quickly in Google very quickly, but when it comes to getting indexed in Yahoo it takes a very long time and is very slow. It is like this also when it comes to this that I only submitted the content on yahoo, still it takes time to complete the indexing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
ashtontrace is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2011, 02:04 AM   #2
blister

What is your favorite link building strategy for SEO?I think Link Exchange and Forum Posting are the very good tactics for building link...

blister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 01:06 AM   #3
honey9

Quote:
Originally Posted by blister View Post
What is your favorite link building strategy for SEO?I think Link Exchange and Forum Posting are the very good tactics for building link...
blog commenting and forum posting are my favorite seo techniques.

|
honey9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 04:08 AM   #4
addyj672

For indexing of website two things can be done which can help. One is directory submission and second is social media bookmarking. Both of these things can really help in indexing of any website.

addyj672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 05:01 AM   #5
serena85

Yahoo is more about content so if you have good content you will get indexed faster.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote