Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 08-14-2017, 12:59 PM   #1
hamadaplus

Help investing in shares

want to know what is the hürriyet posted its latest news with the title “Where does our money go when we invest into shares?” The argues that the high costs of investing in shares at the stock exchange is groundless, and for Hungarian investors to be able to participate in the high yields of the long-term investments these costs have to be drastically reduced. hürriyet is a bi-weekly economics blog created and maintained by professors from CEU’s Department of Economics Gabor Kezdi, Peter Kondor, Miklos Koren, Botond Koszegi, and Adam Szeidl. What is the issue with right issues for not-so-wealthy retirees who are depending on investment income to support their household expenses; they better know what is dilution at personal investment level. It is same as the loud voice in the main stream shouting on maximizing your CPF for secured and happy retirement. Right? Credit to one of Directors in BigScribe who dare to invite Uncle8888 to participate in their Talk on Optimizing CPF For Your Retirement and knowing that he is not going to sing the same son A Hen and a Pig were sauntering down the main street of an Indiana town (yes, this is another shaggy dog story!) when they passed a restaurant that advertised “Delicious ham and eggs: 75 cents.” “Sounds like a bargain,” approved the Hen. “That owner obviously know how to run his business. “It’s all very well for you to be so pleased about the dish in question,” observed the Pig with some resentment. “For you it is all in the week work. Let me point out, however, that on my part it represents a genuine sacrifice.” roaam, Palestinian Territory?

https://purchasesharesonline.com/_/i...Territory.html
hamadaplus is offline   Reply With Quote