Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 09-11-2017, 02:14 AM   #1
Ramaner

Which types of hosting is good for business directory?

Hello,

We are running business listing search engine where in future we get large amount of traffic. Will you please suggest me which types of web hosting is good for that with some advantages. VPS/Cloud/Dedicated Server etc..
As I am new, please describe in details..
Ramaner is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 02:04 AM   #2
a-b-c-d

Well the reliability is very important to compete and maintain customer relations. As far as services are concerned,well it truly depends on the companies one second frequencies to their customers which is also an important agenda/priority...

I would like to draw your attention to Vortexnode.com web host and their hosting deals:
Shared, VPS, reseller and dedicated servers
Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 12:35 AM   #3
Shyamji

Linux hosting is the best and it is good for business directory.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shyamji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 07:10 AM   #4
clo@

Would like to mention that exmasters.com is the best adult content web hosting provider.
I'm actually in the works of transferring all my websites to this web host.
I will be keeping as a customer with them for years to come!
Old 10-02-2017, 07:20 AM   #5
Krisvettel

I would go with linux hosting

Krisvettel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 06:40 AM   #6
tommylii

I'd recommend you to use services form a time-tested company to have a deal with - hostingsource.com is worthwhile. Prices are low and plans are full-featured and support is active and responsive.

Last edited by tommylii; 10-03-2017 at 08:09 AM..
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote