Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 10-26-2014, 06:28 AM   #1
vgopalsujith

Question Review my site..I want to resubmit my website to AdSense

Hi friends,
I have been rejected from Adsense and want to resubmit it to again, before that can you review my website and also provide good alternatives for Adsense.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
in his spare time.

Last edited by vgopalsujith; 10-26-2014 at 07:50 AM..
vgopalsujith is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2014, 10:29 PM   #2
unlockcodes4u

Your site is nice review mine how's it and how's the services of our's.

|
unlockcodes4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 11:21 PM   #3
withhitsblog

A blog about Google Adsense - Internet Marketing - Bloging - Forex - Insurance - Law - Education - computer internet - computer technology - operating systems - psychology.

withhitsblog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 03:47 AM   #4
Kalpart

Its a nice site with simple design. I like your site

|
|
Kalpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 01:54 AM   #5
bidyananda8080

Please remove (| Recommends games and movies you may like) from the header. Its look so unprofessional.

bidyananda8080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 08:12 AM   #6
SnackMemory7

a terms and condition page and privacy policy may help

while you still can!

The cereal
SnackMemory7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 12:58 AM   #7
blackburn

Make these changes :

Use blue color instead of orange.
Add logo to your site.
Add privacy policy and copyright policy

|
|
|
|
blackburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 01:19 AM   #8
travisimp2710

Thanks, đúng topic mình đang tìm

----------------------
Chữ ký ......
travisimp2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 10:54 AM   #9
SnackMemory7

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackburn View Post
Make these changes :

Use blue color instead of orange.
Add logo to your site.
Add privacy policy and copyright policy
all these are the best suggestions.

while you still can!

The cereal
SnackMemory7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 11:32 AM   #10
nickherc

Nothing really wrong with your page, on the contraty, it's impressive, most impressive. Mabye some different colours, but that is highly subjecitve. Really nice job.

nickherc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 06:17 AM   #11
unlockcodes4u

Your site is nice review mine how's it and how's the services of our's.

|
unlockcodes4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 05:14 PM   #12
VanCellClinic

really like the site. well done i must say

VanCellClinic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 01:49 PM   #13
george.web13

Nice site and clever idea!
It would be very useful in the future, if you make your database huge!

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 05:58 PM   #14
VanCellFixx

it's really a good site with a clean design but please do some work on Logo and header

VanCellFixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 11:10 AM   #15
jackychen92

thanks.very nice

:Share the world's leading way to make money

:Create a wordpress website

:Make money with 6 far away
jackychen92 is offline   Reply With Quote