Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 11-14-2015, 05:28 PM   #1
RyanTsfa

Need advice please!

Hey everyone my name is Ryan!
While in the process of studying graphic design in university i felt it was appropriate to make a website. So that's what i have done, however there are a couple problems.
i want the homepage to stand out, look impressive and professional.
However i am not too sure it pulls off the look i want, any opinions?

]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RyanTsfa is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2015, 06:30 PM   #2
DavidHong

I think You setting Wordpree for yourwebsite

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DavidHong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 09:46 AM   #3
NOC

I think you have all the elements to make it look great. At the moment some of them are a little squashed. If you increased the spacing between elements, then that will help a lot. Hope that's useful

NOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 05:33 AM   #4
campbelljof

You need to get more training and practice for creating website. Find out the tutorials and video online and follow the steps and guidelines for creating a professional website. You have to keep in mind the placement of elements on website to make more professional.
Old 11-28-2015, 06:31 AM   #5
sauditours

You have to search for low price website.

sauditours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 04:40 AM   #6
henrylos

I suggest you to buy Wordpress theme and can customize it to your needs.

|
|
henrylos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 08:13 PM   #7
ajsahi

ok you think a good idea work on it ,

"

ajsahi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 05:37 AM   #8
RickKedzin

The site is looking really awesome to me, as I never seen like this outstanding design so far. You can work with the footer of the site to make it more search friendly.

RickKedzin is offline   Reply With Quote