Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Design > Graphic Design

Notices

Old 08-13-2012, 12:54 PM   #16
quicklockworks

I went to school to learn the software. Anyone with a proper mind frame can be aGraphic designer. You don't need to be the best you just need to perform when it is time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
quicklockworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:22 PM   #17
jeffreydominic

Many online tutorials are available to learn about the basics in graphics design. Know the languages like php, javascript, html to make your own graphics design.

jeffreydominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:30 PM   #18
elenacriss884

i learnt it by doing practically i created website dummy designs at beginning it was not good but with the passage of time i got improvement and now i am free lancer and

|
|
|
|
|
elenacriss884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:17 PM   #19
arunt

There are many online tutorials and books available in online. you can refer and practice it.
some graphics design books
1. Graphic Design Basics
2. AIGA Professional Practices in Graphic Design

arunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:36 AM   #20
Quanta-HIS

I can do it by coding but not more aware about tools of designing.

|
Quanta-HIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:14 AM   #21
pisarek

you have a plenty of useful tutorials on the internet like e.g. psdtuts or video courses from lynda. Definitely right way to start.

|
|
pisarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:49 PM   #22
drewford118

You can always opt for a number of online books that can help you to learn web designing without the minimum fuss. You can find a lot online.

|
drewford118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:21 AM   #23
towarek

I think the easiest and most effective are graphic design tutorials and video courses like lynda.com

|
|
towarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:25 AM   #24
william_scott

Learning graphic designing is an easy task. You can easily learn it from home.The first thing you have to do is learn how to use Photoshop. You can easily find tutorials for learning Photoshop on net as it is the best graphic software currently. If you are well versed in Photoshop then you can easily learn graphic designing. EmpireCarpetCare

william_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 01:39 PM   #25
Katoo

You can learn graphic design from online books, lynda.com tutorials, youtube videos. If you like it you learn fast.
Katoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 02:26 AM   #26
reelabs

By torrent we can learn web design and html

reelabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 03:05 AM   #27
Sreyathakur

Hi all I am new here..

Sreyathakur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 07:00 AM   #28
markitsolution

Thank you very for such kind help.

|
markitsolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 09:27 PM   #29
arronmattwills

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo.cx View Post
Hey guys

Basically, I know how to code a website, I done a module at university and learnt that way...problem is i never learnt graphic design. Is it possible to learn from home would you say? How did you learn?
Learning graphic or web designing is a creative task. If you have creativity and passion to learn web designing you can start websites creation with html and css.
arronmattwills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 06:50 AM   #30
everyitsolution

graphic designs with relative ease with much practice and repetition! Do many different projects to refine talents and skills.

You may want to use your skills in "IT": internet tech/design.

everyitsolution is offline   Reply With Quote