Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-25-2012, 06:39 AM   #1
a-b-c-d

Need help to choose professional web host

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:

- Anti-virus Protection
- POP3, IMAP, SMTP Server
- Custom MX and A Records
- Unlimited Disk Space
- Unlimited Data Transfer
- 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed

The company should have been in the market for at least 5 years.
What are your views on Ultrawebsitehosting.com? it was suggested to me a good option.

Thanks in advance.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2012, 02:55 AM   #2
Gorrilas

I suggest you to look for more options to choose from. Check for offers from Aspnix, reliable host which is time-tested and affordable for any webmaster, you won't regret of using them.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:49 AM   #3
kronos77

I'd recommend you to use hosting services from marblehost.com or readymakers.com services.
These companies have a nice reputation for providing stable hosting services on favorable terms along with superb customer services.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 01:02 AM   #4
hostingexperts

Check out HostingCharges.in they have been doing a great Job in Web Hosting Field by helping the people to find out the top and best web hosting company from India. You can compare the hosting price, features and all the required information.
Old 10-27-2012, 03:50 AM   #5
Nautical

Remember that the cheapest hosting option is not always the best one. Try to look at the bigger picture before reaching a decision.
Nautical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:54 AM   #6
Michel001

You can rely on Ultrawebsitehosting.com. It has been providing hosting services for 9 years and has good reputation.
Also, I've seen no down time and their server is plenty fast.
Their selection of packages is awesome. the price for them is reasonable.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:37 PM   #7
peterfreddy

I haven't heard about the web host you are specifying about. But always look to search customer reviews on a specific web host before signing up with them. I chose my web host www.thewebpole.com after reading a lot of customer reviews on them. They provide me a top quality hosting service at low cost with 24/7 customer support. I am very much satisfied with their service. You too can have a try with them, All the best mate.
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:49 AM   #8
Infinite

NO doubts Aspnix.com will fit your demands. You will get high available support, featured plans and low prices.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:22 AM   #9
yamamoto

I suggest you having a look at kvchosting.com. They offer wide range of web hosting solutions. They have experience, they are professionals.
yamamoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:53 AM   #10
CPU

Go for stability, not just size. Just because the host if offering you unmetered and unlimited space, doesn't mean you should solely base your decision on that.
Take a look at Bluevm.com web site hosting solutions. It is the perfect choice whether you are looking for business or personal web hosting.
use coupon code 10OFF for 10% off any order.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:28 AM   #11
mastersite

I suppose if you check hosteasier.com you will get what you are looking for. I doubt if you will be able to find something better.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:42 AM   #12
afrodita

Quality shared hosting can be got from indsoft.net and planethoster.net.
These companies have full-featured plans which are supported perfectly well and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:06 AM   #13
peterfreddy

I haven't heard much about the web host you are specifying about. If you are in seek of a reliable web host, I would suggest you with http://www.thewebpole.com/ . this web host provides an excellent hosting service at low cost. some of the keys of this web host are,
* SERVICE - Fastest servers with never a downfall and quality hosting.
* FEATURES - Virtual Dedicated servers, More than enough space limit, Unlimited bandwidth.
* COST - Various hosting plans at affordable and reasonable cost.
* SUPPORT - 24/7 Customer support.
* ADDITIONAL KEYS - Extensive Language support, Dozens of Free Add on applications.
* SPECIALS - Daily backups, Web site statistics, Free Email addresses, Google web master tools.
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:51 AM   #14
KVChosting

It seems to me the OP has found the right company for his needs.
KVChosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:07 AM   #15
Edmund

I think you should have more options to choose from. I recommend you to use services from Hosteasier which servers are provided by professional team for reasonable prices.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote