Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 12-17-2012, 08:31 AM   #1
How?

I need secure Linux VPS hosting plan (Server Location - Europe)

Do you know any good web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable Linux VPS hosting plans?
My requirements are 400GB bandwidth and 30GB disk space.
I have found out Novatrend.ch, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for VPS hosting service?
What are the most reliable and stable places which offer such VPS hosting solutions?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2012, 04:56 AM   #2
Infinite

I'd recommend you to check out Aspnix.com and their cheap EU servers.
I believe this company is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:14 AM   #3
a-b-c-d

As it turns out, novatrend.ch gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.
Their uptime is great.
Besides, Many webmasters appreciate them for providing quality cloud hosting services.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:40 AM   #4
zitam

Quote:
Originally Posted by How? View Post
Do you know any good web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable Linux VPS hosting plans?
My requirements are 400GB bandwidth and 30GB disk space.
I have found out Novatrend.ch, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for VPS hosting service?
What are the most reliable and stable places which offer such VPS hosting solutions?

Yes, i use Hosting Raja. they provide various Linux VPS Hosting plans. And i would recommend the same for your requirements.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:: India's Best Web Hosting company

Drupal Hosting -
zitam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:22 AM   #5
Grignard

I think you should have more options to choose from. Check for offers from Zeropid, quality host which VPS solutions are trustworthy and reliable, you won't regret.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 05:44 AM   #6
Michel001

I must say that novatrend.ch is the best value for money.
Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them. As for the servers, they are stable.. The pages load fast, day or night. They have a well balanced system over there.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:53 AM   #7
Edmund

As an alternative I recommend to use AJKservers. They are delivering reasonable deals with high uptime and skilful support.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 03:19 AM   #8
tommylii

I think santrex.net and readymakers.com can be helpful for you.
Use them to meet all your needs.
Their rep is high and stainless.
Servers are well-balanced.
SAS drives are on their servers.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:13 AM   #9
CPU

Can say that compared to our previous hosting company, Novatrend.ch was like a breath of fresh air.
Their VPS hosting service is perfect!
They are already set up and ready for Joomla and similar applications, and the customer support has always been prompt and helpful.
We have not noticed any downtime or email issues.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:11 AM   #10
Gorrilas

There are no better option than Zeropid.com for your needs. They are delivering reasonable deals with high uptime and skilful support.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:32 AM   #11
clo@

Their selection of packages is awesome. the price for them is reasonable.
It is a good idea to contact novatrend.ch directly and get all the things cleared with them. just to avoid future misunderstandings.
The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:20 AM   #12
grunn

I second santrex.net.
They have provided their VPS deals on sweet terms.
Prices are competitive and support is active around the clock.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:02 AM   #13
VPSblast

The possession of fully redundant data centers. If you are considering doing business with a smaller hosting vendor, ensure that they have adequate power and connectivity capabilities.
Vpsblast.net – your #1
provider
Super-fast Linux Virtual Private Servers with SSD storage
VPSblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:26 AM   #14
theshawnchin

Send a message via AIM to theshawnchin
All of site is awesome but i think Rackhost.Biz is very fast and reliable ...

|
|
|
|
|
|
theshawnchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 03:48 PM   #15
omprakash9

you can search in google engine you will get hosting providers before selecting them check their review section.

omprakash9 is offline   Reply With Quote