Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 04-17-2012, 07:52 PM   #1
henrycarman

The Amount of Spending for SEO

I really have to say that I have just started out on my journey as a webmaster or an owner of a web based site these days. I cannot really master things about the search engine optimization in one go and for this reason, I am always reading online articles and joining forums like this. Let me just ask some questions here if you all won’t mind. How much do I really have to spend for SEO? Is it a costly thing or will it be eating only a small amount of my allocated finances for the business site that I am running now?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
henrycarman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2012, 12:24 AM   #2
annii

SEO is the good way ....It is not much costly.

ATM Download | Watch Marley
annii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:50 AM   #3
Allcityloan

yes .. i too thing ...it is not much costly .but sometime it depends on person who you giving site for seo .

|
|
Allcityloan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:00 AM   #4
Larrypoll

Well it depends on the services you offer to SEO.

Larrypoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:41 AM   #5
seoowner

SEO is very cheap, slow and long term result oriented.
seoowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:53 AM   #6
amitmax

Well...if you need quality SEO services then you will have to spend money.Because quality work takes time as well as money.Now, It depends upon you,how you choose someone to optimize your website?
amitmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:20 PM   #7
andersonsjohn

Seo is a long term process means it takes a time to get result.
andersonsjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:31 AM   #8
john.cena

well ..... it is nice info bt i contact u latter.

|
john.cena is offline   Reply With Quote