Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 01-29-2020, 12:45 PM   #1
Kannor

What are some successful ways to quit smoking?

Can e-cigarettes help me quit smoking?
Kannor is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2020, 03:47 PM   #2
Elmi

Yes, of course. Based on my personal experience, vaping is the best way to quit smoking. If you want to try, start with vape pod device. It's light, portable, cheap and perfect for everyday use. Besides, there are plenty of flavors, just change Puff Pods and enjoy.
Elmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 04:18 AM   #3
Mollster

This is a difficult question, because there is no evidence that e-cigarettes or it's substitutes contribute to Smoking cessation. But it's worth a try.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mollster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 01:15 PM   #4
Jebber

It seems to me that VAPE contributes to the fact that people quit Smoking. I can't say for sure, but there are such thoughts. My friend bought a VAPE here on vape sale and has not smoked regular cigarettes for a long time, although he smoked hard before. I think this is a conclusion.
Jebber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 04:29 PM   #5
WilliamPhoto

Don't use e-cigarettes. Go run for 30 mins today, then tomorrow run for 40, the next day run for 50, the day after that run for an hour. Once you start realizing you can't breathe because of the damage you have done to yourself you will quit. It worked for me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WilliamPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote