Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-12-2013, 10:22 PM   #1
James12smith

Increases ranking in other search engines

Hi Friends,

I would like to know that we all are doing optimization for google.com mainly , if i want to increase my ranking of web on MSN, Yahoo, Bing, Ask and other search engines. What would I have to do so that my web will appear in SERP's like Google, Yahoo , Bing, AOL etc.

Thanks

James

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
James12smith is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2013, 12:06 AM   #2
jobtardisport

Yahoo and bing were joined together and they worked based on the meta tags only..but Google gave more importance to content and backlinks. so what ever submissions made to Google for listing your keywords higher the same procedure must be followed here also such as on page and off page optimizations

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 05:52 AM   #3
yugant

Thanks for sharing it will good post.

yugant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 10:15 PM   #4
johnstyle

you can submit your website on Bing webmaster tool.
johnstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 12:15 AM   #5
bluethroat

If you are doing your site's optimization well for Google, then other search engines are also going to rank you well...The main fact is that you have to monitor and submit your site to other search engines...

bluethroat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 12:54 AM   #6
ptkg11

get some dofollow backlinks to get rankings.
ptkg11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 12:57 AM   #7
joice33

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnstyle View Post
you can submit your website on Bing webmaster tool.
Can you tell me a little about webmaster?
joice33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 01:03 AM   #8
shanken

My questin is simple. We get allot of searches on Google but not on bing or ask. Why is that?

|
|
|
shanken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 04:13 AM   #9
SandraFFrank

Google ranks your pages according to the number of links pointing at your page, your site will do better if it has more links pointing to it. For example, if your page has 100 quality links leading to it, it will be ranked higher (in Google's estimation) than one that only has 20.

SandraFFrank is offline   Reply With Quote