Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Intro Zone > Introduction Area

Notices

Old 08-22-2014, 05:13 AM   #1
astridlee0930

why has a bad word

I am new here and do not know why there always has a notice that my new thread has a bad work. What can I do?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
astridlee0930 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2014, 05:15 AM   #2
astridlee0930

has a bad word. Why? It perplexed me a lot.

Old 08-22-2014, 06:14 AM   #3
wackyme

Send a message via Yahoo to wackyme
I think you are putting words or links that are inappropriate?

wackyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 06:03 PM   #4
astridlee0930

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackyme View Post
I think you are putting words or links that are inappropriate?
It happened many times. Thanks for your help

Old 08-23-2014, 01:30 AM   #5
EricDave

I too faced This Problem. ultimately I removed my link from the post and thread has been posted. Is this the only solution left ?

EricDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 09:23 AM   #6
Arborist

Same issue here

I experienced the same issue.

I just introduced myself and didn't include any links or anything business related, so I wasn't sure what the problem was at first.

I simply introduced myself with my name, location and the other information as instructed in the sticky thread by the admin.

When I finally deleted the word that rhymes with rockupation, in this post and replaced it with "and the other information as instructed" it allowed this post.

Last edited by Arborist; 08-24-2014 at 09:28 AM.. Reason: updated with helpful information
Arborist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 08:50 PM   #7
chandoiqua123

Hay qua, up cho ban nhe .................................................. ....

hãng
:
chandoiqua123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 11:56 PM   #8
ledtubelight

no i dont have them...

ledtubelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 09:25 AM   #9
film103

Welcome to the forum!

film103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 05:13 AM   #10
Angel_nx

Hello,Im Angel Nice to meet you...

Angel_nx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 05:43 AM   #11
Emily Ballard

Even I was facing the same problem that I have used a bad word in the past, but actually it was not written. So can anybody answer for this.
Emily Ballard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 09:03 AM   #12
WorthOfRead

I think you put links..

WorthOfRead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 06:45 PM   #13
megbiopacr

I'm not sure why that happens on this forum.. sometimes I write sentences that definitely don't contain anything inappropriate and it says that, too!
megbiopacr is offline   Reply With Quote