Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 10-27-2012, 04:34 AM   #1
riksworld

Which u like to read newspaper or magazines?

I like to read the magazines.My favorite magazine is Elle.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
riksworld is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2012, 07:15 AM   #2
adnanarsalan

I like all of Newspaper and funny Magazine .

adnanarsalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:34 AM   #3
johnclarketwo

Well i like to read both newspaper and magazines.

johnclarketwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 08:36 PM   #4
baichuan

For me .i like newspaper

|
|
baichuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:30 AM   #5
trabalhodigital

Well for me neither
I only use the Internet
OK so, Online magazines.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:35 PM   #6
webspekers

I just like Newspapers, Daily info is better than magazines.
webspekers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:50 AM   #7
Wisestep

I like to read news paper every day

Get paid for referring jobs. Recruiters get
Wisestep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:58 AM   #8
madhuriarora

I like to read the newspaper every morning.

|
|
madhuriarora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:57 AM   #9
nagavenkata

I like to read Newspaper daily.
nagavenkata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:11 AM   #10
sergeyk

Magazines are more coliurful that is why i prefer them for reading)
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:59 AM   #11
snigdha

I prefer reading magazine over newspaper. Since most of the working hours I sit in front of Internet; I use to stumble upon TOI or google news for latest happenings.

snigdha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:34 AM   #12
albertjhon

I like to read Newspaper and Business magazine daily..

albertjhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:41 PM   #13
Ryan smith

Both are good

Ryan smith is offline   Reply With Quote