Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 05-11-2013, 06:15 AM   #1
apexpranav70

Who you love most, your lover or your family??

Who you love most, your lover or your family??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
apexpranav70 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-11-2013, 08:27 AM   #2
katHYsuNTUEL

To be honest it s very difficult to choose one. Because to lead a good and a happy life I think both the relationship very important.

and
are offerend at great rates
katHYsuNTUEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 08:20 PM   #3
sam davis

My lover is my family already, so my family next to my God.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 05:07 AM   #4
Kunalmathur

I can't compression my love.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:45 PM   #5
terrijhon

No doubt my family.We can't replace our family love with lovers love.family love is always great instead of lovers love.

|
terrijhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:16 AM   #6
rummy26

Both having their unique importance in our lives.

rummy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 08:30 PM   #7
jaimin

Love will not measure "How Much". love we can not measure.

IF we see hearty from love side than both are equally. if any one see from Mind's eye than they will measure, how much love people love you.

If any one love you or not but there is no little love or their also not more love.

love is love.

in love there is no more and little.

From,
Technology Magazine

Last edited by jaimin; 05-18-2013 at 08:35 PM..
jaimin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 05:06 AM   #8
aksharbharti

love and and my family both are important for me.
aksharbharti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 05:44 PM   #9
prcheck

They are all great, i can't do without any of them

|
|
prcheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 01:31 AM   #10
CCHIndiaStore

Family always comes first...

|
CCHIndiaStore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:07 AM   #11
madhuriarora

I love my Family more Compare to lover.

|
|
madhuriarora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:40 AM   #12
seo8183

Every relation has its own importance so we cant compare one relation to another.

|
|
|
|
seo8183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 04:48 AM   #13
romee

First priority goes to my family

romee is offline   Reply With Quote