Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > HTML / DHTML

Notices

Old 09-06-2011, 12:11 AM   #1
ncjbhd

Adding links to categories help

I made a links page on my site. I want to add the links in categories. How would I make a organizor that looks good maybe you click on a category and it shows you the links in it? Is there a code?
Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ncjbhd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-09-2014, 07:02 AM   #2
alligatortek001

you can get useful information by seeing the code of the word press package. because the wordpress package does has the interlinking structure and thats really helps in the seo aspect.

alligatortek001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 03:30 AM   #3
karanmehra

yes word press package helps you lot to solve your problem...
karanmehra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 09:59 AM   #4
DigitalResponse

You want to do this dynamically using PHP code and have a single template page for each category which you would store in a databse. If you cant use PHP then create seprate HTML pages for each category then link to the pages from your category menu.
DigitalResponse is offline   Reply With Quote