Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 05-19-2017, 03:26 AM   #1
Grignard

US Cloud Host

What reliable US hosts do you know?
Any information on Everest.net and their cloud hosting?
What can you say about their server stability and speed connectivity?
What host would you choose if you were me? Why?
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2017, 07:04 AM   #2
afrodita

Have a look at services from hostingsource.com, plans are able to satisfy the needs of many IT users. Plans are full-featured and uptime is high and support is helpful for 24 hours.
Give them a try.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 03:13 AM   #3
akashsharma1

There are many cloud hosting providers in the US. But, I would like to suggest you that OVH.com because they are providing fast, secure and reliable cloud hosting services at an affordable rates.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
akashsharma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 02:44 AM   #4
Edmund

I've done research on Everest.net services and can say this company has everything needed for quality hosting: high server uptime and performance, polite skilled support team and affordable deals.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 04:24 AM   #5
Gorrilas

You can use Everest.net with no hesitations. Their uptime has been 100% for me. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier!
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 03:30 AM   #6
Infinite

According to my research Everest.net provider has been rock-solid from the beginning and offering reasonable pricing with highest stability and performance, you won't regret of using them.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote