Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-08-2017, 04:30 AM   #1
pavan kumar

Is anybody using cloudflare cdn?

hello forum avengers, i'm facing issue with uploading images to my wordpress blog, when i upload images are not getting uploaded and crunched. So everytime i had to log into my cloudflare and purge all my cache files and back to uploading images.

Main issue i'm facing is my site users when they are trying to upload their company logos they won't upload, as i understand that many of users try to upload logo images file with name "logo". so probably many people uploading same name logo having issue in uploading.

Is there any other way i can follow to not cache image files by cloudflare?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

pavan kumar is offline   Reply With Quote