Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Design > Graphic Design

Notices

Old 05-07-2012, 05:43 AM   #1
spinxwebdesign

Logo Design tips

Before designing a logo you should know some basic concept of a logo. The logo is not just an image or words it’s the mirror of your company or business which inspires other people. A logo should be eye catching with the perfect colour combination. Below are some points which should keep in mind while creating a logo for your company.

• Understand all logo design principle clearly to get your logo designed in a perfect way.
• Choose proper colour which makes your logo more attractive and representative.
• Follow all the logo design phase.
• Make logo simple and easy to remember.
• Logo should be unique and versatile.
• Logo should have the power to adapt the changes according the time to increase the brand power and value of your company.

Last edited by spinxwebdesign; 09-07-2012 at 06:06 AM..
spinxwebdesign is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-07-2012, 08:16 AM   #2
warek44

It depends on the peoples of your niche that which social media platform they are using to connect with each other. By the way most of the peoples are using twitter to connect with their friends, relatives and coworkers etc. Beside this facebook, Google+, myspace, Pinterest are other social media platforms to promote an online business
warek44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:53 PM   #3
jeny

Logo design tips:-
1.Don't make very high detailed graphical logo because common people don't Know about the details .
2.Make it simple sleek and professional.
3.work with vectors.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
jeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 03:53 AM   #4
colesraymond

Thank you for making this awesome and wonderful works of yours!!keep it up.

Last edited by colesraymond; 09-23-2014 at 02:48 AM..
colesraymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 02:15 AM   #5
Suny051

Logo design is so important for any company website because this is the identity of your company.Thanks for sharing these tips.
Suny051 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 08:52 PM   #6
dawidtailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suny051 View Post
Logo design is so important for any company website because this is the identity of your company.Thanks for sharing these tips.
Hi,I want to some suggestion about logo i start my new business and i want to create my business logo i start construction business so for that i want some best suggestion of my company's logo design.

dawidtailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 09:00 AM   #7
bhatti420

I'm a graphic designers , I agree with you.
bhatti420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 12:20 AM   #8
Edward69

I must appreciate this threat, i would like add a point here that is, we don't forget that, a well designed logo represents well established business.

|
Edward69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 09:35 PM   #9
dawidtailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward69 View Post
I must appreciate this threat, i would like add a point here that is, we don't forget that, a well designed logo represents well established business.
Hi,Edwaed i am glad to meet you here i agree with you that logo represents the business. Logo design is the identity of our business it create good image in peoples mind and it give good reputation in the market. It is very important for all that create logo according to the company and product.

Old 06-18-2012, 12:06 AM   #10
wyanesmith1987

Nice post friends. All are so amazing. Can anyone tell me what software is best for logo design?
wyanesmith1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:07 PM   #11
dawidtailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyanesmith1987 View Post
Nice post friends. All are so amazing. Can anyone tell me what software is best for logo design?
Logo design is very useful for all business for getting valuable reputation in the market and getting huge customer. There are lots of company in the market which provide good service for making logo design and it also provide software for logo design. You can find it also on the internet and search it in google you can get lots of site which gives you good logo design software.

Old 06-19-2012, 12:55 AM   #12
Edward69

I think you have explained better than me Dawidtailor. There is a said, logo design is company's face. If your face is not good or not clean and conspicuous then your audience never come to you again and again. That is the reason people invest a lot of money for better graphic representation.

|
Edward69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 05:41 AM   #13
Smohil

Logo Designing is one of professional and creative task .All dedicated points Are good in reputation of good logo design . Suggested one more point that you should include is Colouring scheme 'Colour shows the purpose and speaks what you want to reveals '
Old 07-16-2012, 02:25 AM   #14
jonemike

thanks for sharing important information about Logo Designing.

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:53 PM   #15
michael clay

Logo design is an important one which make an effective and smaller in size because that don't increase your page weight , so u can choose simple and effective using normal paint tool u can design it
michael clay is offline   Reply With Quote