Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 11-30-2011, 10:56 PM   #1
jaketrip11

The Google Wave

Wave risk of Google is in fact, smooth communication process in real time. It is completely written in Java, Google Web Toolkit interface. Google Wave is mild, especially in the process smoother user experience easier, communication, and his face will allow you to use. People have open communication, photos, videos, maps and other things that you can use to help. Google has developed special software for it. What are your thoughts? Do you as a person?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
jaketrip11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2011, 01:38 AM   #2
lanceanderson28

I think that new Google Chrome is totally options innovation, its quick enough and straightforward to use. However I feel that Mozilla could be a bit higher.

|
|
lanceanderson28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 11:08 PM   #3
tysondcosta11

Google Wave is the best communication tool available today. You can share files and photos with friends and colleagues in an instant and chat with them.

|
tysondcosta11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 02:17 AM   #4
bobwashington7

If you have a tendency to chat with numerous people, it has some great features for you. Google Wave is something that I and my friends just love.

|
|
bobwashington7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:57 AM   #5
virali87

Ya best part of wave is that one can chat with numerous people, but its bit confusing to me. I find it bit complicated. I don't use it more.

|
virali87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:25 PM   #6
Ammy Tisdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaketrip11 View Post
Wave risk of Google is in fact, smooth communication process in real time. It is completely written in Java, Google Web Toolkit interface. Google Wave is mild, especially in the process smoother user experience easier, communication, and his face will allow you to use. People have open communication, photos, videos, maps and other things that you can use to help. Google has developed special software for it. What are your thoughts? Do you as a person?
Good to know about the new discovery of the Google Wave and it would be a good fun to use.

|
|
|
Ammy Tisdale is offline   Reply With Quote