Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 09-03-2011, 03:06 AM   #1
xavierpollock12

Different features of Social Bookmarking

I am really unaware of the different advantages and the features associated with social bookmarking. At the same time, I am also pretty interested to know about the negative impacts that are associated with this particular technique. Is there anyone who can give me information on this particular subject? What are the different methods that I need to use for making social bookmarking effective? What are the different social bookmarking sites and how are they? Can you give me some inputs about these social networking sites? I am a newbie and so I am looking for your help.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
xavierpollock12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-04-2011, 08:16 AM   #2
MartinJ

Well to be effective with social bookmarking you need to be able to share and invite people and show them what you like etc. People use social bookmarking to index their backlinks in the seo business but for a business you use it to engage with your clients.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MartinJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:45 PM   #3
anuns

Hello
Social bookmarking is an effective way to improve your website I think you can get more traffic by social bookmarking. expert use social bookmarking to increase your SERP and indexing fast.

|
|
|
|

anuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 01:43 AM   #4
markt001
Banned

It's good to be effective with social bookmarking you should be able to share and invite people and show them what you like, etc. People use social bookmarking to index their backlinks in SEO firm, but for a company that you use to engage with your customers.
markt001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:10 AM   #5
alina albert

social bookmarking is the best way to improve your site ranking and traffic.
You can get lot of traffic by making strong communities on social bookmarking websites.
alina albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 03:05 AM   #6
Diane Forster

When it comes to enhancing traffic to site and improving your site's SEO ranking then social bookmarking plays an important role with more and more web users opting for it.
Diane Forster is offline   Reply With Quote