Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 05-17-2012, 06:54 PM   #1
hotstamping

How to get indexed better

I know social bookmarking,Blog posting,Forum posting etc. will be the answer for me..But I want to know which social bookmaking,blog and forum sites will help me to get indexd better in bing or google?..What else I can do..If anyone know please share it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

|
hotstamping is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-17-2012, 11:27 PM   #2
SEOGlen

Add more valuable and relevant website content. Always remember this: content is KING!
Old 05-18-2012, 06:33 AM   #3
raj05

First create your sitemap and submit it webmaster which crawl your site easy and fast then your site get fast index.
raj05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 03:25 AM   #4
isoconsultantgm

you can submit good unique content each time and also on quality do follow websites that will help you for better indexing.

||
isoconsultantgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 05:43 AM   #5
georgemathew

thanks for sharing .
georgemathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 09:34 AM   #6
AmitThapa

If you want to that your Business or websites soon index by search engine,Then you have to do Social bookmarking & forum discussion first.It's very helpful to get index fast in search engine results pages...

AmitThapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:13 PM   #7
printbucket

You should prioritize your on-page SEO techniques. That is, creating quality content and making user-friendly layout.
printbucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:29 PM   #8
jeny

For getting indexed better you have to get high quality backlinks for your website because Google only prefer quality backlinks for index.

|
|
jeny is offline   Reply With Quote