Register on the forum now to remove ALL ads + popups + get access to tons of hidden content for members only!

Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 07-04-2012, 04:02 AM   #31
terrijhon

Helo i am new member of this forum..
terrijhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:11 PM   #32
hunterdel

I agree with u please keep it up...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
hunterdel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:08 PM   #33
NolanBrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnmayer View Post
Really, it is good question.... spamming on forum is a very big problem. If anyone have to solution it then please post.
Yes brother i agree with you..spamming is big issue of forums..
NolanBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 10:47 PM   #34
Elsha

How To count spam In A forum ? and How To stop This

Elsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:40 PM   #35
kaithyedward

Yes a lot of people write the same sentence on many site which sentence Google consider spamming and its has bad impact on your sites.

kaithyedward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 02:41 AM   #36
CertArt

It is one of the major problem. It will be a hard task.
CertArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:59 PM   #37
SOFHarvest

i hate seeing not relevant and unrelated topics on forums, specially when i started the thread. your act is greatly appreciated. i am glad i am on this site thank you!

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SOFHarvest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 07:08 PM   #38
kaithyedward

Forums consider spamming your site or signature when you are writing or reply same wording or irrelevant answer to thread. So if your account has been banned you should mail to admin.

Old 07-30-2012, 08:21 PM   #39
shakirapetty

Yes when you writing with copy the content then forum consider your entry as spamming.

shakirapetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:43 AM   #40
elenacriss884

What basically spam Is ? Is The Person posting same sentence Is called spam? or what

|
|
|
|
|
elenacriss884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 12:24 PM   #41
quicklockworks

It's not just here it's really on any forums that spam bots will find their way in and find any loophole possible to get a quick link. Stronger protected and rules may need to be in place to enforce these bots away from this site.

quicklockworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:54 PM   #42
kaithyedward

Actually there are a lot of categories of forum and some forum approve comment auto and some not.

End of lease cleaning

Old 08-20-2012, 10:14 PM   #43
kradha707

I myself realised, previously i used to comment what ever i like in any thread because of that i banned from the good forums, now i realised and i am replying to the threads what i know.

|
kradha707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:21 AM   #44
miky03

A very good and true statement

miky03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:41 PM   #45
Steven peter

Forums are the good source for getting the information . So try to share the useful information . Your point is valid we have to make this forum good source of learning and it can only possible when the members should reply with quality content .

|
|
|
|
|
Steven peter is offline   Reply With Quote