Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 02-18-2014, 03:41 AM   #1
James12smith

Ways to get high quality backlinks ?

Many changes have been made in the Google algo, over the last years, but one thing is the same - you will rank high when you have a high quality backlinks.And that is what almost no one will tell how to do.Let's talk about that.What specific ways you know and apply to get high quality back links?How do you find them?Do you contact the site owners?If so them what do you tell them?Let's discuss that in details?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
James12smith is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2014, 08:35 AM   #2
superjohn5566

Very interesting and useful. But you can get backlinks from forums also. My site is built in Joomla so I went and searched for Joomla forums, mostly I found nacional forums from countries like are Germany, Italy, Spain, France…and those forums are very active. I checked if I can saw as unregistered user other peoples profiles and signatures, and mostly I can, so i add my homepage and signature with three links on those forums. And you do not need to write on forums to get backlinks.

|
|
|
|
|
|
superjohn5566 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 10:12 PM   #3
neetusingh

Many resources of get to high quality backlinks but i think you do guest blogging,forum posting,social bookmarking & Article submission also.
neetusingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 05:21 AM   #4
southcoastlimo

There are many techniques of getting high quality backlinks. Some techniques are forum posting, blog commenting, article submissions, etc...
southcoastlimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 06:08 AM   #5
jobtardisport

Do blog commenting, blog posting, and post more and more unique content in your blog...

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 07:32 AM   #6
whiteoutreviews

Everyone pretty much summed it up here. Guest Blog commenting, article writing and submissions that include your link, forum signatures and (if the moderator allows) posting links in a forum, but it has to be relative to what the thread is about. Otherwise it could be considered SPAM. Link Exchanges can be used, but make sure that the links being exchanged are relative. It takes time, but you can get some real good results from a good White Hat SEO plan

whiteoutreviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 08:11 AM   #7
clo@

Have you ever heard about Paidforumposting.com?
They offer article writing, blog commenting and forum posting services that can be good for traffic increase.
I like them, their writers are skillful.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 08:13 AM   #8
whiteoutreviews

What are the costs associated with that? Isn't Paid forum posting a bit spammy or do they direct everything to relative forums and sites?

Old 02-20-2014, 08:16 AM   #9
kristoferjohn

i am new here i am new here help me to use
kristoferjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 08:40 AM   #10
whiteoutreviews

What do you need help with, kristoferjohn? Backlinks? or this Forum?

Old 02-20-2014, 10:57 PM   #11
Darell

Hi Friend

you have shared nice discussion. you can many activities follow for get high quality backlinks like off page activities... Directory, social bookmarking, article, create natural linking..... link building......... and many more.

Darell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:44 PM   #12
rajivdevkk

There are many technique to make high and quality basis backlinks. you should make high pr backlinks.
Article submission
Forum posting
Blog commenting

day picnic near delhi | ladakh camp
rajivdevkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 04:07 PM   #13
gecebasliyor

After google updates, it's quality that matters. Instead of writing comments for 100 blog posts, you should write a good article for a good pageranked blog.

gecebasliyor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 12:38 AM   #14
blacklogic112

These are some great additional ideas. I had never heard of List App.

blacklogic112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 01:14 AM   #15
searchnmeet

Lots of people share our views and all are good for use.

|
|
|
|
searchnmeet is offline   Reply With Quote