Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 11-11-2015, 01:20 AM   #1
FreshClean0

swimming pools

Has anyone here lost weight from swimming? your ideas help me.Thanks

swimming pools
FreshClean0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-11-2015, 01:32 AM   #2
summiwap

Swimming burns calories, so helps you lose weight and swimming for weight loss has been regularly praised for its cardiovascular health benefits, especially for older people.
As swimming uses so many muscles in your body, your heart and lungs must work hard to supply them all with oxygen. This means that swimming will give your cardiovascular system an excellent workout.

Any exercise that makes you breathe a little heavier is good because it means your body is working hard! As your heart and lungs get stronger you will be able to go for longer before you get tired, your resting heart rate will decrease and blood pressure will lower.

Regular swimming when losing weight will improve your health and may reduce the risk of chronic illnesses, such as heart disease,

As your swimming progresses you will build muscle which in turn burns fat. So calories will be burned as you swim, plus you will burn more calories as your swimming improves.
You will also burn an increased amount of calories even after the exercise is finished as your body uses energy to recover and rebuild muscle tissue.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
suman
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
summiwap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 03:35 AM   #3
slonika

3 years ago I weighted about 80. I was really disappointed about my appearance. I was going to the swimming pool three times a week.

slonika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 03:35 AM   #4
slonika

It was the best thing I have ever done! I lost weight and now I feel good in my skin

Old 11-11-2015, 03:42 AM   #5
slonika

Oh I forgot. I was swimming about 2 hours. I lost about 30 kg.

Old 11-11-2015, 03:53 AM   #6
ajay tom

yes this is right

ajay tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 03:58 AM   #7
ajay tom

Cool is you really loos your weight

its a good, is you really loos your weight

ajay tom is offline   Reply With Quote