Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 07-26-2016, 10:39 AM   #1
HighSparrow

Question Kindly Review My Website

Hello,

Here is my website Codemio.com, please let me know your opinions about the design and the content

Thanks,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
HighSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-02-2016, 08:00 PM   #2
HighSparrow

thanks guys

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-02-2016, 11:09 PM   #3
DongMMO

Your website is great. Beautiful interface
! Click here see
!
DongMMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 11:11 PM   #4
MuhammadSufyan

very well your website is very great

MuhammadSufyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 07:01 AM   #5
cnicquel

Hi! Very nice site! I love the featured articles moving gallery. Good job!
cnicquel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 08:53 AM   #6
Thistime

Great site, i really like the images...where did you get them? It is nice the way the header moves, but can be distracting after awhile. Not sure if it is just my computer but the site loads slow. Possibly due to all of the images! Great work!

Thistime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 01:13 PM   #7
HighSparrow

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistime View Post
Great site, i really like the images...where did you get them? It is nice the way the header moves, but can be distracting after awhile. Not sure if it is just my computer but the site loads slow. Possibly due to all of the images! Great work!
Thanks! We usually create our own images or at least modify the ones we find all around the web. It usually takes up to 2 seconds to load but surely it will depend on the CPU and the internet connection

Old 08-04-2016, 01:15 AM   #8
psrussian

Very nice disign, I like it

psrussian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 02:47 PM   #9
HighSparrow

thanks guys we are still working on it to make it better everyday

Old 08-04-2016, 08:07 PM   #10
josetam2412

Beautiful interface

josetam2412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 03:22 AM   #11
Skythegreat

nice! great job

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

|
Skythegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 03:28 AM   #12
VictorHill

Very Nice website. Its thumbnail structure is very effective.

|
|
VictorHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 12:25 AM   #13
nomi147

If your website comes up when you search for your domain, it is listed. You can do a site:www.domain.com search to se how many pages on your website Google knows about.

I tried to search for the headline of your index page, and you come up in position 13 when i checked.

Ranking in google consists of several strategies. One is that there should to be less competition for the keywords you are planning to rank for.

As Andrew said, there are other forums that are more related to these types of issues.

nomi147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 12:55 PM   #14
HighSparrow

Thank you everyone! Every feedback helps

Old 08-21-2016, 02:21 AM   #15
anna91

beautifull site , but over information , I don't like it . You can category start here on menu ,you can know where is begin

anna91 is offline   Reply With Quote