Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 11-15-2011, 10:18 PM   #1
brennanpadilla1

Google Indexing

I badly need the help of SEO experts in this very good online forum site. I really came up with a problem regarding the site that I have at the current times. Before I really made any attempts to get it indexed, I paid a lot of attention to the whole matter of getting SEO features integrated in it. I seem to have seen that it will be doing well out there once it is launched. The problem now is that even when it is already indexed, I haven’t been getting any traffic yet. It isn’t even appearing in those SERPs that search engines are providing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
brennanpadilla1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2011, 12:55 AM   #2
diagun

either you wanna get the pr increasing or the keyword rank arise. the pr increasing require a long time, even if your submission most of be indexed, not sure can get result. but for the keyword's rank just you manage it diligently and be indexed, it will return you.

diagun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 03:40 AM   #3
serena85

You can not tell if your site is going to do well until you put it online.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:08 AM   #4
prabhat

Indexing is the result of successful crawling. I consider a URL to be indexed (by Google) when an info: or cache: query produces a result, signifying the URL's presence in the Google index.
prabhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:17 AM   #5
spinxwebdesign

I think you should do following things:

Get quality backlinks for your specific keywords, so it will improve your website's search engine ranking.
Do Social Media Marketing
PPC will also help you
spinxwebdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:03 AM   #6
Funlush

If it was me at your seat than i was trying to Get quality backlinks for specific keywords, so it will improve website's search engine ranking.
Social Media Marketing

Funlush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:43 AM   #7
rickylee1097

You can check google indexing for your site by
site:url of your website.
rickylee1097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:21 PM   #8
sam davis

How long have you've been working on your site?

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:42 AM   #9
ValdaClive

ValdaClive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:35 AM   #10
natashamary

nice information, thanks for sharing
24 hour car rental
laptop service centre in chennai
sony service center in chennai
natashamary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:49 AM   #11
wilwha12

Send a message via ICQ to wilwha12 Send a message via AIM to wilwha12 Send a message via MSN to wilwha12 Send a message via Yahoo to wilwha12
google gone crazy these days.
as his birthday party theme.
wilwha12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 10:51 PM   #12
vicky_patel

vicky_patel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 05:01 AM   #13
affdec

Thanks sharing such information.............

affdec is offline   Reply With Quote