Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 10-05-2012, 08:30 AM   #1
eooc.box

How many articles should I post in a month

Hi please guide me how many articles should I use to post in a month and in how many sites (same article) approx?

Secondly

I have created a site then I put all meta tags, description etc and after that I created site map and posted on my ftp and then I verified my webmaster account. Now my question is I have to make some changes on my meta tags and description, after doing that should I have to again submit xml sitemap to my ftp? or it is not required to do so?

Thirdly-

One of my keyword suppose "sale in india" is in gogle 10th page now when I click on it, it display homepage only not subpages why, as my "sale in india" keyword is in this page- www.xyz.com/clothes.html. Instead of this why is display www.xyz.com as this keyword is not in home page. What I have to do now?

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
eooc.box is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-09-2012, 12:41 AM   #2
fan-suppliers

Back links are very much helpful to get Page Rank and also helpful to achieve top ranking. All the search engines are not dependent on the back links

|
|
|
|
fan-suppliers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:42 AM   #3
john.hernandez

1. If your website is a new one, you need to create backlinks slow, so..an article in two days is good.

2. No, you don't have to resubmit your sitemap

3. This happens for everyone. Google finds the homepage is the right match for the keyword. So..if you optimize the homepage for the keyword, you will definitely move forward easily.

john.hernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:06 PM   #4
huarong

Back links are very much helpful to get Page Rank and also helpful to achieve top ranking. All the search engines are not dependent on the back links but they are also looks into the content, design and traffic. As per my view back links mainly matters for the Google as compared other search engines link Bing and Yahoo, they works on different ranking algorithms. Back links are important but not the only important thing in SEO there are so many other things which also matters in getting top ranking.

|
|
huarong is offline   Reply With Quote