Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 12-29-2016, 08:44 PM   #1
riks

Online shopping experience

Have you ever received something that you ordered online completely not what you expected and then you dont know what to do because they don't seem to have other good stuffs too? I have been in this situation quite a few times, so wanted to know if this happens to other as well...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
riks is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2017, 06:37 AM   #2
ParthivShinde1

online shopping is best to save your time and money. i have experience with flipkart they are giving lot's of offers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Click Here
ParthivShinde1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 10:09 AM   #3
samihahkssis

Sure

I have got so many experience using online shopping sites. Yesterday i had a online delivery in Flower shop Dubai. They were really trusty service provider and i got my flower bouquet on time.

|
|
samihahkssis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 11:04 PM   #4
mehtaadvik

Rubyshopie because it's is known for best shopping website online that offers you so many daily use products like charger, power bank, keyboards, mouse, etc

mehtaadvik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 10:42 PM   #5
onehalf.transpo

Location: Junction Business House, Level 2, Suite 203, Melbourne VIC 3182
This is one of the common disadvantages of buying items online. I recommend that you contact the seller and give them a feedback or post an honest review about their products or services to give them an idea how they can improve their products or services.

onehalf.transpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 10:49 PM   #6
quantumleap

Online shopping experience

Online shopping is a form of electronic commerce which allows consumers to directly buy goods or services from a seller over the Internet using a web browser or a mobile app.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote