Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 11-16-2014, 12:18 AM   #1
dandeedo

Please Review - Realozfans.Com.Au

Hi Everyone,

I want your advice for my new site : Realozfans.Com.Au

Please check our services and give me your opinion.

Please check my site's loading speed, SEO friendliness, Design, Layout, etc.

Waiting for your valuable feedback/suggestion!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by dandeedo; 11-16-2014 at 12:20 AM..
dandeedo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2014, 03:12 AM   #2
resepmasakan

Your Site is Cool.

|
|
|
resepmasakan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 06:58 AM   #3
dandeedo

Re: Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by resepmasakan View Post
Your Site is Cool.
Thanks for your feedback resepmasakan. I appreciate your comment.

|
Old 11-18-2014, 07:02 AM   #4
travisimp1811

Cảm ơn chủ thớt, đúng topic mình đang tìm kiếm

----------------------
Chữ ký ......
travisimp1811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 07:04 AM   #5
resolweb

site is cool.

resolweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 01:58 PM   #6
george.web13

Really cool and modern web design!

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 03:21 AM   #7
grassman

I think it is a good clean navigation. The page speed loading times are good. Good luck with it
grassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 07:30 AM   #8
oss9469

Site Review

I agree that your pages are quite heavy and require a bit extra loading time which is probably caused by how you setup your wordpress widgets and plugins. I would recommend that on your main page you have a static image that lists all the benefits instead of having to wait for the page to list them out. Remember people leave on the split second instinct if they feel they landed on a site that has no value to them. You may also want to try a different pricing model structure (different wp plugin or optimize on you're using) to improve load times.
oss9469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 04:49 PM   #9
VanCellClinic

nice and clean. i like it

VanCellClinic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 07:02 PM   #10
krystake

the site looks nice, you can add more content on it

-
-
-
krystake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 10:14 PM   #11
Agrodut

Regarding your Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandeedo View Post
Hi Everyone,

I want your advice for my new site : Realozfans.Com.Au

Please check our services and give me your opinion.

Please check my site's loading speed, SEO friendliness, Design, Layout, etc.

Waiting for your valuable feedback/suggestion!
I visited your site more than 20 mnts. its relay nice and SEO friendly

Agrodut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 11:49 PM   #12
vivererosse

Hi, how did you do that? It looks clean, uber fast, and good design too. Did you design it yourself or with themes?

By the way, mind if you review mine too? thanks!

|

The brand renowned for top notch quality jewelry and with unbelievably low, affordable price tags. Couple rings meant to be flaunted with your only one, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, jewelry sets, and so much more.

|
vivererosse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 04:02 AM   #13
dandeedo

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by resolweb View Post
site is cool.
Thanks resolweb. Glad to hear that you find it cool!

|
Old 12-18-2014, 04:06 AM   #14
dandeedo

Quote:
Originally Posted by george.web13 View Post
Really cool and modern web design!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisimp1811 View Post
Cảm ơn chủ thớt, đúng topic mình đang tìm kiếm

----------------------
Chữ ký ......
Reported your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grassman View Post
I think it is a good clean navigation. The page speed loading times are good. Good luck with it
Thanks for the review! I appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oss9469 View Post
I agree that your pages are quite heavy and require a bit extra loading time which is probably caused by how you setup your wordpress widgets and plugins. I would recommend that on your main page you have a static image that lists all the benefits instead of having to wait for the page to list them out. Remember people leave on the split second instinct if they feel they landed on a site that has no value to them. You may also want to try a different pricing model structure (different wp plugin or optimize on you're using) to improve load times.
Points noted. I will tell my designer about the price plugin. Thanks for your comprehensive review.

|
Old 12-18-2014, 05:00 AM   #15
Web Choice UK

Site looks very clean and professional. I would suggest you to align the see packages box in all four columns to have a better look. Otherwise, its very impressive.
Web Choice UK is offline   Reply With Quote