Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-03-2014, 11:39 PM   #1
pcgun007

anyone use GoDaddy??

Do u use GoDaddy?? If not then try it.. they are the best

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

pcgun007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2014, 03:07 AM   #2
Gorrilas

If you are in search of best hosting provider make a choice based on reliability. I can name Just199.com services which are providing fast solutions for low prices.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 07:23 PM   #3
LongIslandTech

Godaddy is pretty good. I use Cloudflare as well to speed things up a bit and cache the page.

LongIslandTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 09:19 AM   #4
tanveerhabib

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcgun007 View Post
Do u use GoDaddy?? If not then try it.. they are the best
Godaddy is the best in the market but their prices are bit high compared to many other hosting providers. you can also try bluehost and hostgator.

tanveerhabib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 12:51 AM   #5
Infinite

As an alternative I can say 27hosting.com will perfectly meet any your demand with their affordable deals, featured plans and high stability of servers.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 05:28 PM   #6
LongIslandTech

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanveerhabib View Post
Godaddy is the best in the market but their prices are bit high compared to many other hosting providers. you can also try bluehost and hostgator.
I think hostgater is slow. Their up time is also bad.

LongIslandTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:34 AM   #7
CPU

If you are looking for reliable place to deal with, can highly recommend Sibername.com
Their domain registration and plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them.
Their service is perfect.. They are very keen on maintain their level of service, security, and professionalism.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 09:59 AM   #8
arsalan1101

Godaddy is pretty good. I use ehosting.pk and bluehost.com as well to speed things up a bit and cache the page.

|
|
arsalan1101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 03:11 AM   #9
Edmund

My preferable hosting provider with quality services is Planethoster.net. They are experienced hosting provider with high stable services and helpful tech support.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 10:56 PM   #10
kevinkrieger

Godaddy is just a name purchasing site. Go for another site.

|
|
|
|
|
kevinkrieger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 05:12 AM   #11
peterfreddy

I have been hosting all my websites with 9CubeHosting.com .This web host provides me a top notch hosting service at low cost with round the clock customer support.
Hosting plans start from just $2.63/mo. here. All their hosting plans include unlimited disk space and unlimited monthly traffic. They provide 30 days money back guarantee too.
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 05:18 AM   #12
buidunggsg

Up cho bạn............................................. .....!
Mua may bán đắt nhé...........................................!
buidunggsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 05:43 AM   #13
Bemmax50

Location: Currently working on various web projects in Brazil
I have been using Godaddy for almost 10 years now, they have their share of problems for sure. But they have done a lot of improvements lately, they redesigned the hosting panel and added more functionalities. One big problem I hate about them is "latency", it takes a little bit longer for their servers to response when you click on a link, perhaps it has to do with distance to where their servers are (Arizona). Other than that, the downtime is pretty normal. Once or twice in a month I think.

I am talking about "shared servers", I have never tried their dedicated servers, perhaps they work better than others.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Bemmax50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 03:36 AM   #14
thanhluan117

I use godaddy for 3 year and that a good service !!! and they have alot of discount every month

|
|
|
|
|
|
thanhluan117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 04:05 AM   #15
clo@

NetYep.com have an awesome reputation for service and uptime, so I decided to give them a try. I've been using their hosting services for more than a half of the year. I like it.
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote