Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-15-2013, 02:57 AM   #1
Infinite

Canadian reseller

Going to start reselling and need to choose a good host offering reseller hosting accounts and providing stable hosting services in Canada.

I got to know that Planethoster.net has servers in Canada.
Can I rely on them?
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-2013, 03:24 AM   #2
hostingexperts

I have not heard them before.. I would suggest you check out their customer reviews before choosing them..
Old 01-16-2013, 03:26 AM   #3
zitam

Yes, it is always better and wise to read the customer reviews in order to get the right provider and to know more about the company.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:: India's Best Web Hosting company

Drupal Hosting -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zitam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:00 AM   #4
VPSblast

Don't believe any commercial web host that advertises "unlimited bandwidth". The host has to pay for the bandwidth, and if you consume a lot of it, they will not silently bear your costs.
Vpsblast.net – your #1
provider
Super-fast Linux Virtual Private Servers with SSD storage
VPSblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:24 AM   #5
Grignard

If you need to find reliable hosting company which can host your websites and make them always online when they're supposed to be, Ourinternet would be ok for you.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 03:11 AM   #6
Edmund

As for reliable and flexible web host I can recommend OurInternet.us - their work is based on quality. They offer high performance hosting solutions. Pricing is reasonable and uptime is great.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:45 AM   #7
Gorrilas

When it comes to reseller hosting Planethoster has highest uptime, more reliable, cheap pricing, 24/7 support. I recommend this because many of my friends are making money with their reseller hosting.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:44 PM   #8
shiraoshi

I am not familiar with that web host. Well I recommend 4Goodhosting.com because they are the No.1 web host company in Canada and they are in business since 2002 and their service remains excellent.
shiraoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:07 AM   #9
Infinite

I believe that Planethoster.net will be perfect option for me, thanks for your suggestions, I will use them.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote