Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-08-2013, 11:38 PM   #1
James12smith

How do i increase visitors from USA, CANADA and AUSTRALIA

Hi,

I have adsense on my websites, but i can see that i can earn 10 times more when US visitors click on my site. So that i need to increase US visitors.

Could anyone tell me how do I increase US visitors?

Thanks

James
James12smith is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2014, 12:43 AM   #2
mehroz

Dear James,
Just you need found US forums and blogs and past your website link there, i am sure if you do this you will get more visitors.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

mehroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 01:39 AM   #3
shubhamgautam

In your webmaster tools change the targeting your viewers. There is a list of countries is given and you can select one of it.

|
|
|
|
|
shubhamgautam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 02:37 AM   #4
helenparet

You can get the respective visitors from countries by submitting your sites to the respective domains.

helenparet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 10:25 AM   #5
jobtardisport

DO off page techniques in google.ca and google.us

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 12:02 AM   #6
csendra

yes agree first you have to select the targeting location through the webmaster from where you want more visitors

|
|
|
|
csendra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 12:49 AM   #7
skjaat

You make post who is popular on US. Search this thing on Google trends and post on US popular topic than your US traffic automaticaly incrased.

skjaat is offline   Reply With Quote