Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 02-01-2012, 11:52 PM   #1
tomjhone0082

Horror Movies

Guys, Are you like to watch Horror movies???

Watch Big Miracle Online | Download Big Miracle movie
tomjhone0082 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2012, 03:04 AM   #2
asim raza

yes i like hollywood horror movies

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
asim raza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 07:57 AM   #3
kenlee3

I like them a lot,
Darkest hour is my favorite.

kenlee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:31 PM   #4
annii

I like to watch horror movies and my favorite are:
Paranormal activity and Saw.

Watch Thin Ice Online | Download Gone Movie
annii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:23 PM   #5
goroofing

i watch this movie 'the echo' .. i think it's an indie film but its good really scary

goroofing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 05:02 PM   #6
taipres

I think they're ok, The hills have eyes freaked me out a lot!
taipres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:12 PM   #7
lets4410

The Hills Have Eyes was so wrong it was almost right, can think of a few less disturbing ways to spend an hour and a half !
lets4410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:49 AM   #8
jimmy carter

Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy carter
I do not like horror movies.

|
|
jimmy carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:27 AM   #9
zxzx

I love horror movies.

zxzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:23 AM   #10
DavidHart

Send a message via Yahoo to DavidHart
My favorite horror movie is The Devil Inside.

|
|
|
|
|
DavidHart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 05:22 AM   #11
jonemike

i don't like horror movies.

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:12 AM   #12
Andybekker

I hate horror movies. I cannot sleep after I watch them.
Andybekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:48 AM   #13
LeoTic

now i am just waiting the cabin in the woods...

|
LeoTic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 11:26 PM   #14
manojob

Yes, I like to watch the Horror movies. My favorite Horror movie is "Evil Dead".

-
manojob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 02:23 PM   #15
gabrielnagy

Hills Have Eyes and Saw series are the best...Wrong Turn too..

gabrielnagy is offline   Reply With Quote