Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 02-11-2012, 04:07 AM   #1
99TSHIRTS

Thumbs up SEO Link Building...

"Hi all,
I'm new to the forum! I've got a few questions regarding*SEO*practices…
I'm currently looking to build some links for a website of mine, but I'm running out of ideas to gather links. I've been giving my product away to bloggers for them to write a review and link back to me, but other than that I'm stuck. We're a fairly new site, so we don't want a bunch of crap links, but I would love to hear if there is a faster or better way to get more links.
Thanks!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
99TSHIRTS is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2012, 06:31 PM   #2
promosontime

Write press releases, articles, comments on related blogs, create numerous support blogs, create social media pages and post regularly, bookmark pages on numerous bookmark sites and enter your site in reputable dirctories.
promosontime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:04 PM   #3
C.Rebecca

Having bloggers to write reviews is good. Writing website content that is deliberately designed to attract links towards it is another...Here are some other techniques on my link-building list:

- Submitting RSS feeds to feed directories
- Submitting website to popular social bookmarking sites
- Participating in social networking sites and related communities
- Writing guest posts for related blogs
- Commenting intelligently on niche related blogs

So long as it is done all organically, it should help.
I use ‘Keyword Country’ to design my link building strategy around traffic pulling keywords and to monitor link-building strategy of my competitors. Pretty satisfied.
Old 02-14-2012, 01:51 AM   #4
bozzauto

just the tittle little different but the stuff remains same to discuss for link building techniques

|
bozzauto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:38 AM   #5
jonhmark987

yes promosontime i am agree with you

|
jonhmark987 is offline   Reply With Quote