Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 09-23-2012, 06:35 AM   #1
jesserim

Please review my site

www.ms-small-businesses.com/[/url]

This is ranking well for so long in most of my important keywords but the recent Google updates has affected my site so much. Please check and tell me what else I can do to get my rankings and traffic back. Thanks in advance!
jesserim is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2012, 02:32 AM   #2
minminmuer

Post hand tools

We sell all kinds of high quality hand tools .And we hope you will visit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
minminmuer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:20 AM   #3
MrDougJay

Try other color scheme. Just white and red looks so plain and simple. Try some effort in your sites design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minminmuer View Post
We sell all kinds of high quality hand tools .And we hope you will visit.
What a stupid post.
Old 09-27-2012, 08:45 AM   #4
sergeyk

sorry but it doesn't work now.check it please as an error occurs when it is downloading.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:29 AM   #5
Chris K

In all honesty, your design doesn't work at all, it is simply too plain and has that feel of being out dated. Text heavy sites aren't supposed to have out of this world, absolutely amazing super sharp designs however a simple design that looks modern, clean and professional could be made up to better suite your needs, making your viewers stop for that extra minute to take a look around. Good content is extremely important however if your design fails in any way, that can really impact your traffic and how long they stick around for.

If you're wanting to improve your SEO you should consider a simple redesign of your current website, include images and make sure your website is properly optimized. Right off the bat one issue I found was that your site has an immediate H2 tag but no H1 tag, i'm not too sure why that is. I would look into that as well. Do you have a sitemap? If you do, have you submitted your sitemap to Google, Yahoo and Bing? if you don't have a sitemap, get on it asap since that is also a good thing to have.

Make sure all of your code (HTML, CSS and any javascript you may have) are all properly applied, clean and in use. The list literally goes on depending on how far you want to get your site with SEO. Traffic is key, without it, it's pointless having a site at all so there are quite a few things you'll need to keep in mind when you decide to revamp your current site.

I hope this helps you out, if you have any questions or want additional pointers, please let me know I wish you all the best with your website

Chris

My comments are strictly for constructive criticism so please do not take any offense to my comments as they are only intended to help guide you to better solutions that work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chris K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:25 AM   #6
cokkorali

Nice Post.

cokkorali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:52 AM   #7
pekpekjafor

Thank you for share.

pekpekjafor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:11 AM   #8
pisarek

it looks a little bit old dated to me

|
|
pisarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:14 PM   #9
MixboxIam

Good website you make, keep up the good work.
MixboxIam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:06 AM   #10
webspekers

Nice and simple work, But you need to content adjustments in websites. Good work.
webspekers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:18 AM   #11
towarek

it looks like a website from 2000 for me sorry but you should consider some overhaul in my opinion

|
|
towarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:32 AM   #12
ptfetapes

PTFE coated glass fabrics manufacturer products ptfe coated fabrics, ptfe adhesive tape, silicone rubber coated fabrics, ptfe coated mesh fabrics, ptfe conveyor belts. They are widely used in many industrial sectors: food processing, chemicals, mechanics, automobiles, electrical, packaging, textiles, composites, etc.

|
ptfetapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:14 PM   #13
AndrewEwan

All Japanese Panko Bread Crumbs are not created equal! Using the right Panko will make a big difference in your final menu item. For over 30 years, Upper Crust Enterprises has been the leader in providing truly authentic high quality Japanese Bread Crumbs to restaurants all over the world.

AndrewEwan is offline   Reply With Quote