Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Yahoo

Notices

Old 07-16-2012, 09:50 PM   #1
tommydenis

Yahoo refused to index websites

I enjoy experimenting with SEO strategies. I love to test different methods with which I can apply SEO to a site. But I am sad. I can’t move forward with my expectations. My site is at present indexed in Google SE and to top it all it is not displayed properly on all search engine pages. I am not getting the desired rank. I faced problems like my site is not there in the search pages at all. Now I wish to get indexed on other search engines, like Yahoo SE besides Google. But the fact is, I failed in indexing the site on Yahoo. I need your help to implement this idea. Please suggest.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
tommydenis is offline   Reply With Quote