Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Yahoo

Notices

Old 03-02-2012, 11:32 PM   #1
bobo.cx

Can any one tell me

Can you tell me what is any fundamental difference between dofollow nofollow, link?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bobo.cx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-04-2012, 08:23 PM   #2
hansol

The nofollow attribute was developed in 2005 by Google to help combat link spam in the comment section of blogs. It was designed so that webmasters could attach it to all unwanted links that are unrelated to their site, so that Google could improve the quality of their search engine results.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hansol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:28 PM   #3
giftboxpaperbox

who can tell me how to set the keywords?

who can tell me how to set the keywords?

giftboxpaperbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:43 PM   #4
qdwheelbarrows

if have the no follow,it says it can't be cover to cover

qdwheelbarrows is offline   Reply With Quote