Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 03-15-2016, 11:22 PM   #1
ATLjunkcars

Help me with On Page Optimization

Can someone please take a look at my site in the signature and tell me what I can do to improve on page optimization?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ATLjunkcars is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2016, 05:21 AM   #2
Sangeetakashyap

It can be viewed by looking your site. You must check what Google algorithms says about ON Page and what rectification you need to do to make your website SEO friendly. If you have a Wordpress site then you can understand what you have to make changes in your ON Page to make it rank in Google search engine quickly. It is very important for a website to show its presence in different search engines easily.

1. Page Title
2. Meta Tag
3. Meta Description
4. Alt Txt
5. Image title
6. HTML code
7. Headers and many more

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sangeetakashyap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 11:09 PM   #3
geetanjali

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLjunkcars View Post
Can someone please take a look at my site in the signature and tell me what I can do to improve on page optimization?
1. There are too many H1 tags in your website.
2. www[dot]atljunkcars[dot]com/home/about/ the structure of url is not appropriate, why you have used here home in your url.

geetanjali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 11:27 PM   #4
VictorHill

There are many things are missing which require in On Page SEO. For example Heading Tags, Keyword optimization, few alt attribute images, load time, 404 errors, URL structure social media engagement, etc.

|
|
VictorHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 11:36 PM   #5
stuartspindlow6

There are lots of tools available on the internet which help you to optimize the website like Woorank, SEOQUAKE, Google webmaster etc. which help you to fix issues of the website like Meta tag, H1, H2, Alt tag, interlinking, sitemap, robots etc.
stuartspindlow6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 01:39 AM   #6
MarleeNieves

Creating meta tags, sitemap implementation, URL modification, internal linking are some of the on page techniques which you can follow.

MarleeNieves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 02:46 AM   #7
hrishivardhan

Check your site on iwebchk.com and see the points on which your site needs improvement. This tool is free to check all SEO onpage factors.