Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-14-2016, 03:29 AM   #16
blusberry

It depends on a bunch of factors:
- Site load time (during 12+ months)
- Average uptime (during 12+ months)
- User reviews
- Customer support quality
And much more. A good option is to check review sites first. https://hostingfacts.com/ is great. I got absolutely awesome tips there for my sites.
Also http://websitesetup.org/ as a start kit for a new website.
blusberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 04:01 AM   #17
skyhost12

vps hosting severs

vps hosting severs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
skyhost12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 04:05 AM   #18
skyhost12

vps hosting severs

VPS Managed Cpanel with Virtual Private hosting

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
skyhost12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 01:35 AM   #19
malina.smith

You can try KTCHost Special Web Hosting as its available in affordable price and more importantly, one domain name you will receive with hosting without any extra charges.
malina.smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 11:44 PM   #20
SanGoku

You must buy hosting service from 4Goodhosting. The pricing is reasonable. Servers are advanced and very reliable. The overall speed and uptime is excellent. They are providing fast support, someone is always available 24 hours, even on the late night when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped without any question. I am very happy and satisfied with these guys.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 06:07 AM   #21
Strw

I haven’t read good things about hosting companies that were bought by EIG, that’s why I preferred to buy a hosting plan by a company that has nothing to do with them. I can recommend you BGOcloud, as I personally am using their services and I haven’t had any problem since then. They offer variety of VPS and web hosting plans, so I think you may find what you need. Good luck!

with IPv6 support
Strw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 07:34 AM   #22
sproutmedia7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaraAzimvoa View Post
I need hosting.
i find information this forum:

what do you think?
In your sig - You are a WEB HOSTING PORTAL owner and you are searching for a web host...BS

|
|
|
sproutmedia7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 08:04 AM   #23
instagram12

Send a message via ICQ to instagram12 Send a message via AIM to instagram12
If you want hosting then my suggestion is that godaddy and hostgator is best choice ....

instagram12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 01:29 AM   #24
zitam

If you are looking for web hosting and domain services, always prefer HostSoch - of the best and affordable web hosting companies to look for.

:: India's Best Web Hosting company

Drupal Hosting -
zitam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 05:38 AM   #25
Infinite

I see Kvchosting.com is the nice option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 08:55 PM   #26
speedweareu

big rock is the best option for small website. i suggest please go through this plan.

speedweareu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 05:05 AM   #27
Edmund

I suggest hostwinds.com that is providing fast ssd hosting solutions provided by skilled team. They are reputable host with featured solutions, cheap prices and rock-solid servers.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 05:22 AM   #28
henrylos

try ipage one time awesome stuff and very help full staff

|
|
henrylos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 06:27 AM   #29
jerryperes

If you need web hosting services then you can visit our website. We give best deals for our customers

jerryperes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 12:53 AM   #30
fastcometrvw

I was looking for something like this fastcomet review, Thank you for posting the great content……I found it quiet interesting.
fastcometrvw is offline   Reply With Quote