Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-24-2019, 11:05 AM   #1
Celsius

Cheap shared account is better to sign up with ...

Which shared account is better to sign up with - kvchosting.net or rockhoster.com?
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2019, 07:46 AM   #2
Michel001

Well, rockhoster.com always takes me with pleasant surprises every now and then. Every time I feel it could not be better, they come up with yet another offer, either in prices, or in services. I am always impressed due to their efficient web hosting services.
Old 07-10-2019, 10:35 AM   #3
afrodita

QHoster.com and avansit.com provide shared accounts on sweet terms.
The staff are really helpful and very easy to contact. You don't have to wait for hours to contact them.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 10:10 AM   #4
grunn

Shared accounts from hosting-marketers.com and hostingsource.com are worth trying.
All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 11:15 PM   #5
alvin_hoffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celsius View Post
Which shared account is better to sign up with - kvchosting.net or rockhoster.com?
i'll go with kvchosting

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
alvin_hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 11:04 AM   #6
kronos77

Shared plans which libertyvps.net and avansit.com provide are able to meet all your demands. Awesome service, can't be faulted. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. A pleasure to deal with. High quality service I've not experienced elsewhere. 110% highly recommended.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 06:49 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

I recommend Rockhoster.com to everyone. Pricing is great, over all policy is amazing, support is always available and are excellent help. I have never seen such an elite service!

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 01:21 AM   #8
clo@

I've been using Kvchosting.net for more than 7 months and must say that it is the best solution for running wordpress blogs. Their support is very friendly and helpful and I never had problems with them.
Old 09-05-2019, 07:11 AM   #9
CPU

Very good and quick service!
Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.
Rockhoster.com is reliable option for hosting any kind of web sites.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 04:05 AM   #10
How?

With kvchosting.net provider I feel like I have hit the ground running in setting up my website. Tutorial videos are always a good idea.
Recommended!

How? is offline   Reply With Quote