Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 11-22-2019, 03:43 AM   #1
Michel001

Earning money with your website?

I would like to earn some extra money with the help of my website.
What affiliate programs do you know and can recommend me?
Any info vpnresellers.com and their reseller VPN program? Do you think it will be a good idea to try their affiliate program?

Last edited by Michel001; 11-22-2019 at 03:46 AM..
Michel001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2019, 03:16 AM   #2
MajorLazarev

I think also Banner VPN Or Direct VPN offer by Pop-ups are the next things for making money truth your site. so, admaven has good rate are available on high CTR
MajorLazarev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 03:17 AM   #3
KingZlatan1

i used them in the past, they use several vpn offers and you get paid per conversion
KingZlatan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 03:32 AM   #4
Mr.Yoso

Its not just trying their affiliate program, you need to be specialize on that business before you can market it so that you can convert some sales.
Old 11-26-2019, 12:59 AM   #5
PS4Hacks

You can make money through bet9ja mobile app for your website
download old bet9ja app

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

|
|
PS4Hacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 08:12 AM   #6
swipka777

I prefer to make money on cryptocurrency most of all.
swipka777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 08:14 AM   #7
katekate0

I think that making money on a website is also a good idea. I am currently using https://www.crypto-rating.com/ico-reviews/ which is a perfect way to earn on crypto. There people are sharing their feedbacks and experience about how they earn with bitcoin or some other currency. ICO Rating is showing what project is the most popular right now and where to invest.
katekate0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 01:01 PM   #8
Lou Vincent

It’s entirely dependent upon your comfort levels, some people will say they like this or that, but it’s you who need to decide what you like. I prefer keeping up with all options, as I feel you get stuck with one or two. More important part in my view is the companies we deal with when it comes to Cryptos.
Lou Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 10:20 AM   #9
j.ljung

What is your website?
där du hittar en mängd

som du kan ha roligt med.
j.ljung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 02:41 AM   #10
Lou Vincent

Forex is without any doubt a huge business, and that’s why doing it is so pleasant for anyone. But nothing is so straightforward, so we have to make enough effort to be able to gain. It helps a lot with quality broker like FreshForex, who are always helping. From their educational setup to smooth trading platform or to do with the lovely cashback facility, it all brings highest level of comfort to anyone and everyone.
Lou Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 08:55 AM   #11
PS4Hacks

Earn with App

You can also earn with Android Apps like
bet9ja old mobile coupon

|
|

|
|
PS4Hacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 11:09 PM   #12
nathanleo

Affiliate Marketing (.. and Affiliate Links) ...
“Pay Per Click” Advertising (Google Adsense) ...
Sell Ad Space. ...
Sell Your Own Digital Product (E-Book for Example) ...
Accept Donations From Visitors. ...
Sell Sponsored Posts (…but Use Nofollow Tag) ...
Generate 'Leads' for Other Companies.

nathanleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 12:51 PM   #13
sami

me to I prefer to make money on cryptocurrency most of all.

sami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 10:20 AM   #14
Shyamji

I prefer to start an affiliate marketing website and use a crypto currency business website.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shyamji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 10:54 PM   #15
quantumleap

Common Ways to Make Money with Your Website

Most Common Ways to Make Money with Your Website :-

1. Affiliate Marketing (and Affiliate Links)
2. "Pay Per Click" Advertising (Google Adsense)
3. Sell Ad Space.
4. Sell Your Own Digital Product (E-Book for Example)
5. Accept Donations From Visitors.
6. Sell Sponsored Posts (…but Use Nofollow Tag)
7. Generate 'Leads' for Other Companies.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote