Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 06-26-2012, 10:43 AM   #1
jamesranatte

Question How to install Google Analytics in a blog?

Hello friends I want to know that How I can install the Google analytic tools in my blog? suggest me how I can?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
jamesranatte is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2012, 07:00 PM   #2
blister

I am also waiting the answer of that question.

blister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:49 AM   #3
kunxiang

Google Analytics (GA) is a free service that generates detailed statistics about the traffic and visitors to a website or blog.

|
|
|
|
kunxiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 05:00 AM   #4
HourGlass_IT

ign in to Blogger.
In the top left, click the Down arrow .
Click the blog you want to analyze.
In the left menu, click Settings. Other.
Under “Google Analytics,” type the Analytics tracking ID. It should use this format: UA-XXXXX-XX.
In the top right corner, click Save settings.

Hourglass IT SOlutions

Web Design Chennai | Digital Marketing Agencies in Chennai | Seo Companies in Chennai | Social Media Marketing Agency | Mobile App Development Company Chennai | Android App Development Company Chennai | Ecommerce Web Design Company Chennai