Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 09-17-2011, 03:14 AM   #1
mariaikram

Which Animated Movie You Like?????

I like How to train your dragon. one of the best animated movie after kungfu panda. As the story of the movie is going to have to put this child in Dragon Viking Training with other teens who were not so interested in it. He wants to stop free and see the world outside his place. This desire has long been there to watch How to Train Your Dragon with children and became firmly adopting family as well. Much more optimistic that the story was and most of the animations really been off the track when it comes to speaking the truth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
! Its 100% FREE!!
mariaikram is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2011, 06:08 AM   #2
afternoonsun

i like cars and I also like Kungfu Panda.
afternoonsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 06:30 AM   #3
sstech

I Like all parts of Kungfu Panda and also Legend of Guardians The Owls of Ga'Hoole

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
sstech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 12:02 AM   #4
seranabush

Mine are

1. Paprika

2: Howl’s Moving Castle

3: Ghost in The Shell

4: Grave of The Fireflies

5: Akira

6. Spirited Away
indesign training sydney
7. Cowboy Bebop

8. Princess Mononoke
seranabush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 01:55 AM   #5
serena85

I like Shrek very very much and now I can hardly wait for Puss in Boots.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:06 AM   #6
jena

i like kungfu panda.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:26 AM   #7
phunsukhwangdu

Rango
Cars 2
Megamind
And
Kungfu Panda

phunsukhwangdu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:32 AM   #8
chrisv24

Toy Story hands down!!!
chrisv24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:36 PM   #9
Jerome15

i love megamind, kung fu panda and toy story

l

l
Jerome15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 09:01 PM   #10
luciferye

Rango
Cars 2
Megamind
And
Kungfu Panda

|
|
|
|
|
luciferye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:45 PM   #11
born_star16

My favorite is Kungfu Panda.

|
|
|
born_star16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:01 AM   #12
mtv123

i like Avatar.

mtv123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 02:14 AM   #13
neeshaw

Ghost in The Shell

Kungfu Panda
Here are my favorite.

neeshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 10:47 AM   #14
robert2635

Rio
rango
robert2635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 12:57 AM   #15
davidmichal

"AVATAR " is my favorite ...

davidmichal is offline   Reply With Quote